On November 17, the municipality of Monastir in Tunisia have organised a Planting day in the framework of Clima-Med’s Regional Planting campaign.
The event was held in collaboration with local NGOs and associations – the Our Big Blue, Saving of the city,Ruspina, Saving of the inheritance of Bourguiba, Association for development of Monastir, Club of the children of the ledge, and the Catalyst association.
Ms. Ines Sayadi, deputy mayor for beautification of urban spaces in the city, has inaugurated the event, which took place at the Munster Square in Monastir.
More than 1000 seeds and trees were planted by the participants – community members, children and their parents, who took part in the event.
Check the photos and a video from the event in our library
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020