The Japan Fund for Global Environment (JFGE) provides grant to Non Governmental Organization (NGO)/Non Profit Organization (NPO) engaged in environmental activities.
Application period for FY2020 is from November 5, 2019 to December 3, 2019. Please apply within this period through mail. Otherwise the application cannot be reviewed nor examined. Also be aware every document must be submitted in Japanese using official Japanese forms. If you consider applying for our grant program, please kindly follow the guidance page below carefully.
Read more info here: https://www.erca.go.jp/jfge/english/wwd/grants.html
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020