Such an initiative is unique in Morocco and faithful to the national energy policy for sustainable energy development. The young team behind the project plans to turn Drâa-Tafilalet area into a platform to promote energy transition while enjoying regional natural assets. Beyond participating to national development, the MYCSE focuses on youth. In fact, President Abdelkarim Amkassou mentioned the establishment of scholarships and worldwide partnerships to empower young people on the occasion of the Constitutive Assembly. The project strives to regional as well as national impact thanks to its support to local initiatives for sustainable energy.
To learn more: here.
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020