Highly involved in environmental culture, the “Smile for culture” association, organizes this year its 3rd edition of the “Green Week” festival in Nador, the economic capital of the Oriental region in Morocco.
This event will take place in the presence of the Ministry of Energy and Sustainable Development and with the participation of all environmental and ecological actors of the kingdom through academic researchers and activists in these fields. The festival will take place from July 26 to August 1, 2019 in downtown Nador. Conferences, open houses of public and private institutions in the field of the environment as well as several activities will be organized to sensitize the population to the environmental culture.
- As part of their progress, all Clima-Med beneficiary cities in the south Mediterranean are preparing their Sustainable Energy Access and Climate Action Plan, SEACAPs that will be shared soon on this platform. January 10, 2022
- Clima-Med at COP26 “Racing to 1.5°: cities mainstreaming evidence-based climate&energy policies in Europe& Mediterranean” December 3, 2021
- Clima-Med at COP26 ” Climate Action in the Mediterranean” (November 2, 2021) December 3, 2021
- Switching to Renewable Energy is an Urgent Priority in Batloun, Lebanon * December 3, 2021
- Global Observance of World Cities Day 2021 in Egypt Calls for Action on Climate Change November 12, 2021
- COP26: How are cities in Europe and the Mediterranean implementing evidence-based climate & energy action? October 29, 2021