Highly involved in environmental culture, the “Smile for culture” association, organizes this year its 3rd edition of the “Green Week” festival in Nador, the economic capital of the Oriental region in Morocco.
This event will take place in the presence of the Ministry of Energy and Sustainable Development and with the participation of all environmental and ecological actors of the kingdom through academic researchers and activists in these fields. The festival will take place from July 26 to August 1, 2019 in downtown Nador. Conferences, open houses of public and private institutions in the field of the environment as well as several activities will be organized to sensitize the population to the environmental culture.
- Clima-Med presents the third film of a series that showcases Israeli cities’ commitment to dealing with climate change effects, focusing on green technologies July 21, 2022
- “A Glimpse of Hope” – Israel July 21, 2022
- The Clima-Med project and the city of Batloun, a partner of Clima-Med in Lebanon and a CoM Med signatory, joined the World Urban Forum (WUF11) the premier global conference on sustainable urbanization in the Polish city of Katowice, from June 26 to 30,2022, at the invitation of the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate and Energy. July 4, 2022
- The Covenant of Mayors for the Mediterranean, CoM Med, was represented at the International Recycling and Waste Management Fair (RWM) in Tangier to promote the initiative’s activities July 2, 2022
- Festival of Mediterranean Citizens June 23, 2022
- Clima-Med’s second film of a series celebrates Jordanian cities’ commitment to tackling climate challenges while struggling to face its effects. May 25, 2022