On 30th April (13:30 to 16:30), the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) is organising a webinar presenting finance topics in the Energy Efficiency Call 2019 to interested applicants under the Horizon Programme (2018-2020).
EASME Project Advisors will be presenting funding opportunities live and answering your questions for each of the focus areas: Integrated Home Renovation Services, Innovative Financing, Mainstreaming Energy Efficiency Finance and Project Development Assistance.
This highly practical and evidence-based webinar would be a useful opportunity for Clima-Med’s network of national, local and regional partners to benefit from shared practices and learn how to prepare excellent proposals for home renovation, make use of innovative finance opportunities for energy efficiency measures and their marketability.
Participation in the webinars is open, but must be confirmed via the subscription form here
Have a look at further information on the topics that will be presented through the sessions:
- 13:30 – 14:15: Integrated home renovation services (bit.ly/sc3-ee-2)
- 14:15 – 15:00: Aggregation – Project Development Assistance (bit.ly/sc3-ee-11)
- 15:00 – 15:45: Innovative financing for energy efficiency (bit.ly/sc3-ee-9)
- 15:45 – 16:30: Making the energy efficiency market investible (bit.ly/sc3-ee-10)
Entities from South Mediterranean countries are eligible to apply for funding, as they need to comply with the criteria and scope of activities for funding (admissibility conditions are described in Annex A, Annex B and Annex C of the Work Programme).
The new call for proposals for the Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy topics of the Horizon 2020 EU funding programme was launched on 12 March 2019.
The deadline for submission of proposals is the 3rd September 2019.
Source: EASME website
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020