In response to the Clima-Med project initiative in implementing the Regional Planting Day, the Municipality of Deir Alla in Jordan has organized planting days on December 14.
The events took place at Abu Ubaida and Al-Balawneh Garden in the city, where the area of the garden is 60 dunums, and contains many sites that have been identified for planting.
Eng. Amal Moustafa Al-Hwarat together with many local associations such as Jordan Valley Agriculture Directorate, as well as the Climate Change Project with GIZ, the Directorate of Education, a Youth center and the participation of the local community volunteered to plant some 600 – 700 seedlings.
Pictures from the event are available in our library
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020