Clima-Med took part in the EU-funded international climate projects meeting in order to reflect on the role of EU-partner countries cooperation activities to promote national preparations for the implementation of the Paris Agreement and the review of national climate commitments by 2020. The meeting was attended by 74 participants from more than 24 projects and initiatives, EU institutions and other partner organizations.
Speakers touched upon several subjects such as the outcomes of the Katowice conference and the Council Conclusions, the strategic long-term vision for a prosperous, modern, competitive and climate-neutral economy, reflections on future EU support to NDCs and SDGs and the implementation of NDCs in partner countries.
A number of EU-funded projects such as Clima-Med are assisting partner countries on their climate-related policies and/or are conducting research on various aspects of international climate action. They are key partners in promoting ambitious climate action around the world and they represent a considerable body of insight and experience.
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020