Clima-Med is joining the 3rd Arab Ministerial Forum on Housing and Urban Development, to be realised in Dubai, between 6-8th of October 2019. This Forum will act as a key component in the preparation of an integrated Arab Agenda that supports the region’s direction.
The Arab League’s Housing and Sustainable Urban Development 2030 Agenda and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals underpin the ambition of the region and its wise leadership towards the implementation of the New Urban Agenda. The Forum is an important platform to facilitate key discussions and actions and deliberate on the way forward to promote urbanization, as a key factor for achieving sustainable development. The forum will be also an opportunity for discussing current and emerging challenges and exploring their solutions to achieve this common vision.
Clima-Med is joining the session “Sustainable Building Focus Day: Towards the Achievement of the Paris Agreement”, where the report “Local Climate Action in the Arab Region: Lessons Learned and Way Forward”, financed by UN Habitat, Islamic Development Bank and Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate and Energy, and contributions from Clima-Med, CEDARE and RCREEE will be presented.
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020