A new EU call for proposals for the Climate for Cities (C4C) is out to finance the implementation of SECAP projects!
The Clima-Med team is pleased to announce the launch of the European Commission Call for Proposals – Climate for Cities (C4C) in the Southern Neighbourhood.
The Climate for Cities (C4C) programme will support the implementation of the concrete actions included in the Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans (SECAPs).
The programme aims to contribute to sustainable human development by promoting a transition towards greener and climate-resilient cities in the Southern Neighbourhood, in line with countries’ commitments under the Paris Agreement, and making optimum use of climate finance instruments.
The overall indicative amount made available as grants from the EU under this call for proposals is EUR 19,000,000. Through this call, the EU will provide up to 50 per cent of the full cost of successfully approved projects.
Eligible applicants include cities, jointly with non-government organizations and private sectors. Applicants are required to submit short concept notes, and in case of first approval, the full proposal will be developed.
The deadline for submission of the concept notes is March 31, 2021 at 12:00, (Brussels date and time)
More information on the application process is available via https://bit.ly/2N7Tfif
Selected applicants will be assisted during the implementation by the Clima-Med project team.
- A new EU call for proposals for the Climate for Cities (C4C) is out to finance the implementation of SECAP projects! February 16, 2021
- EU proposes a new Agenda and Investment Plan for the Mediterranean February 11, 2021
- Arab-Israeli town to build green paradise over dump February 9, 2021
- Call for small grants on adaptation to climate change December 9, 2020
- As part of SEACAP development activities with the Clima-Med project team, a new series of workshops was held for Tunisian municipalities representatives to assist them in identifying potential climate actions December 3, 2020
- Cooperation between EU Clima-Med and CEDRO V projects in Lebanon November 30, 2020