Organised by the Mediterranean Association of National Agencies for Energy Management (MEDENER) in close cooperation with the Greek Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving (CRES), the 7th MEDENER International Conference on the Energy Transition in the Euro-Mediterranean region will take place on Thursday 26 September 2019 in Rhodes, Greece.
This year the event will focus on «Sustainable Energy Solutions for Islands and Remote Areas: Front-runners for the Energy Transition in the Euro-Mediterranean Region». The 7th MEDENER International Conference will shed light on the latest solutions for energy efficiency, renewable energy production, energy storage facilities, demand response systems, low carbon transport and sustainable water and waste management. It will also emphasize the role of circular economy investments boosting economic self-sufficiency and inclusive growth in isolated territories and in the Mediterranean region.
Ms. Amel Makhlouf, Key expert for Clima-Med – Acting for Climate in South Mediterranean in the Maghreb region will be one of the speakers at the conference.
The event is organised in partnership with the Clean energy for EU Islands Secretariat, the Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE), Greening the Islands and REVOLVE.
- Clima-Med’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic October 22, 2020
- Tackling the climate crisis: how local actions are confronting a global challenge August 11, 2020
- El Guettar commune in Tunisia, developing climate actions ideas for its ongoing SEACAP July 20, 2020
- European Union Delegation visit to Nabeul within the framework of the Clima-Med project and other EU projects May 22, 2020
- Prize for Cities May 11, 2020
- Clima-Med and the municipality of Tangier discussed cooperation on Climate and Energy Projects April 15, 2020