Tunisia, famous for its colourful cities and beautiful beaches, can’t escape the adverse effects of climate change affecting its urban, rural and natural territory.
Acknowledging their responsibility in environmental management, Tunisian municipalities have demonstrated their willingness to address the climate crisis through effective actions with the support of the Clima-Med project.
Clima-Med’s fifth short film, “A Glimpse of Hope,” takes viewers through cities such as Nabeul, Bizerte, La Maamoura and El Guettar. It focuses on the inspiring stories of Tunisian citizens and local actors, their actions and their solutions for a more sustainable future. It also shows the European Union’s commitment to the region, which, through ambitious policies, helps cities become more resilient to climate change.
The film is part of a series of short features prepared for the seven partner countries of the Clima-Med project in the south Mediterranean region.
Watch the film here: https://youtu.be/GZV-nSHH9R0
- Clima-Med’s fifth film – Tunisia May 25, 2023
- “A Glimpse of Hope” – Tunisia May 25, 2023
- 2nd Edition of the meetMED Week in Marrakesh, Morocco May 24, 2023
- 9th Meeting of the UfM Climate Change Expert Group May 19, 2023
- Mayor of Menjez joins GCOM board of Mayors and Leaders April 19, 2023
- 1st PSC Meeting for “Nabeul Ville Verte” project April 9, 2023
- Library (62)
- News (144)
- Uncategorized (18)